About Clifton Kukino
- Residential homes
- Vacant Land
- Commercial Properties
- Property Management & Commercial Leasing Services
- 2008 REALTOR of the Year, Kauai Board of REALTORS
- Licensed in 1987 / Broker licensed in 1990
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Graduate of the REALTORS Institute (GRI)
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Full-time Broker with over 28 years of diverse real estate experience;
- Knowledgeable in all phases of real estate sales;
- Extensive training in marketing & negotiating skills;
- Access to resources of the island's leading brokerage firm.
- National Association of REALTORS
- Hawaii Association of REALTORS
- Kauai Board of REALTORS
- Residential Sales Council
- Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a local real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Lihue areas, please contact me.